Let's start this up!

Greetings all!

I realize it's been a long time since theres been any new information on this engine. The last video was already over a year ago... wow, time flies. I've been wanting to get a new video up for awhile now, but I don't have as much time as I used to anymore unfortunately. Of course, that also means I can't work on the X Engine as much as I want to either. Now, don't take that the wrong way. I've still been working on it as much as I can and it's still progressing very nicely.



So what's the point of this blog anyway? Why is it here?
As much as I know people would like actual video footage (or even better, actual hands-on), it's so much easier and convenient for me to discuss what I've actually done. I would need to spend a lot of time at home in order to get a video out, but a blog is something I can do wherever, I don't even need a computer in front of me. At the same time, you folks will get more info on the engine at a faster pace than waiting for me to post a new video.

Now, I'm not saying there's not going to be anymore videos. I realize text and images can only convey so much. But just give me some more time on that regard, it takes a lot of time really. As always, I'm open to comments and suggestions on how I can make this better. I'll try to get something out atleast once a week.

Hopefully this wasn't tl;dr... If you're interested in this project, I'd appreciate if you would could follow this blog and especially leave a comment. :)

2 comments:

  1. "Hopefully this wasn't tl;dr.."

    Typo?

    Nice start to blog. Will be following ya, here's hoping for more updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha,

    tl;dr means "Too long; didn't read"
    Thanks for the words of encouragement. ;)

    ReplyDelete